Every member of a family plays a vital role in the health and happiness of the household. Everyone is important, deserves to be treated with love and respect, and needs to know that when they make mistakes they will still be loved unconditionally. And when every member of the family is pulling for each other and on the same team, everybody wins.
Is this kind of family life even possible?
Parenting expert and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman says it is, and he’s ready to show you exactly how you can make it happen in your family–in just five days. He shows families how to
· communicate honestly and kindly
· prioritize the right things
· maintain great attitudes and behaviors
· determine the role each person plays in the family structure
· make family time count
As always, Dr. Leman’s outstanding advice is laced with humor, great stories, and the wisdom that comes from a lifetime of experience.
If you’ve had it up to here with bickering, hurt feelings, and emotional exhaustion, Have a Happy Family by Friday is just what the doctor ordered.
Does any of this sound familiar?
· You’re sick of the word whatever.
· You’d have a coronary if you ever walked into one of your kids’ rooms and it was picked up.
· You remember way back when you and your spouse paid attention to each other.
· A good day is when you only send your kids to their room once.
· An exciting evening with your spouse is no yelling and no trips to the ER.
· You’d like to ground your kids for life . . . somewhere else.
· Everybody wants a piece of you, and there’s nothing left to give.
· The only family member who listens to you is the dog.
· You spend a lot of your time wishing things were different in your family.
Well, wishes can come true. You can be on your way today to a happy family by Friday. Is it really possible? Yes! Embrace the truths and suggestions in this book, practice them, and watch them last a lifetime.
I guarantee it.
An internationally known psychologist and humorist, Dr. Kevin Leman has taught and entertained audiences worldwide with his wit and commonsense psychology. The New York Times bestselling and award-winning author of Have a New Kid by Friday, Have a New Husband by Friday, Parenting Your Powerful Child, Sheet Music, and The Birth Order Book has made thousands of house calls through radio and television programs, including Fox & Friends, The View, Fox’s The Morning Show, Today, Dr. Bill Bennett’s Morning in America, The 700 Club, CBS’s The Early Show, James Robison’s LIFE Today, CNN, and Focus on the Family. He has also served as a contributing family psychologist to Good Morning America.
Dr. Leman and his wife, Sande, live in Arizona and have five children and two grandchildren. Find out more at www.birthorderguy.com.