BlackBerry: BlackBerry DTEK50 price and its features
BlackBerry is deliberately and gradually admitting the fact that Android market is bigger than its own OS and to mark that, it has launched its second Android-based handset after Priv and expect to sell more than its former Android device as the price tag of this device is low. BlackBerry DTEK50 is priced at $299 (Rs 20,000 approx) and is ready for pre-order in US, UK, France, Canada, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands and Italy. BlackBerry Chief Executive John Chen recently said that the company has languished due to high prices of its smart devices. So, here are 5 points you would like to comprehend about one of the cheapest Android devices from BlackBerry.BlackBerry: BlackBerry DTEK50 price and its features
1. BlackBerry DTEK50 sports 5.2-inch touchscreen and the company declared that it’s worlds ‘the world’s most reliable and secure Android smartphone’ as the Android-based smartphones are likewise prone to cyber perils. BlackBerry DTEK50 comes with inbuilt disk encryption, secure boot process, and regular security patch distribution. BlackBerry plans to ship BlackBerry DTEK50 from August 8 onwards.
2. BlackBerry DTEK50 security feature entails alerting the user if someone is using or trying to use its camera/microphone from a remote place or if someone is trying to obtain the device’s location.
3. BlackBerry DTEK50 packs a smart variety of features besides 5.2-inch display. BlackBerry DTEK50 features Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, 3 GB RAM and runs on latest Android v6.0 Marshmallow.
4. BlackBerry DTEK50 is ruled by 2,610 mAh battery, 16 GB inbuilt memory expandable up to 2 TB (it’s huge), quick charge and weighs 135 grams.BlackBerry: BlackBerry DTEK50 reviews and read specifications
5. On the part of BlackBerry DTEK50’s camera, it seems that BlackBerry does not want to lose out to rivals and want to target the youth and selfie-lovers. BlackBerry DTEK50 sports 13 MP rear camera, LED flash and 8 MP front camera with selfie-flash.