1 1/2 kg white fish, for grilling, cleaned
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 cups vinegar
1 teaspoon curry
2 onions, finely chopped
2 tomatoes, diced
1 parsley, finely chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1. Brush a baking tray with olive oil, place the fish in the tray and sprinkle with salt, curry, garlic and vinegar.
2. Put the tray into an oven at medium temperature and leave for around 30 minutes.
3. To prepare the sauce, fry onions and tomatoes in vegetable oil then add garlic and parsley. Finally add tomato paste and boil the sauce for 5 minutes.
4. When the fish is cooked, pour the sauce over it and place back in the oven for around 10 minutes.
5. Serve the fish with vermicelli rice.