I recently lost 40 pounds at Weight Watchers! While there, two women were bragging about a smoothie that they had made, tried, and love. Even the meeting leader was hesitant- because the recipe sound horrible! But I tried it, and fell in love. I hope you have the courage to try this out- please let me know what you think!
4 cups Baby Spinach, RAW
6 ounces vanilla yogurt, 1 serving
– Place 4 cups of spinach into a blender.
– Pour yogurt over the spinach.
– Slice the banana and put that into the blender, too.
– Blend for about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture seems too thick to blend, add water accordingly!
– If you are looking to add milk to your, or your child’s diet, you can add milk instead.