Issue Smart Card for Residents
- Topics : Visas and Official Documents
- Audience : Individuals
You can submit a request to obtain smart ID for residents and select the required services and their duration through this service provided by the Ministry of Interior (MOI).
- Fill out the required information in the application form.
- Select the required services.
- Print the form and submit it to MOI.
- This service is allowed for those who are at least 18 years old.
- You should get the bio data.
- In case of first time request, the applicant should sign the organizing agreement for e-Government services request.
- The reviewer should activate e-Government services every time he issues another ID (through website attached activation devices).
- Applicable fees are as follows:
- QR100 for the ID Card issuance.
- QR100 for e-Gate services for one year.
- QR150 for e-Gate services for two years.
- QR200 for e-Gate services for three years.
- QR250 for e-Government services for three years
You can submit a request to activate electronic services on the smart Qatari ID.
Seamen and those working with them who are coming to Qatar to perform any temporary jobs in ships, land or maritime facilities operating in the oil or gas industry may obtain this visa.