نتیجه تصویری برای ‪Applying for a work permit‬‏

If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and wish to work in Sweden, in most cases you need a work permit.

The quickest and easiest way to apply for a work permit is to do so online. Applications over the internet go directly to the Swedish Migration Agency and are given priority.

Rules and required documents

Read in the menu on the left about which rules apply, which documents are required and how you make your application.

qatar airways

If you are interested in working in Sweden, you can also find comprehensive information at the website Working in Sweden.

Working in Sweden

Where to hand in your application

Residents of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui and Zhejiang shall apply at the Consulate General of Sweden in Shanghai.

Residents of all other provinces shall apply at the Swedish Embassy in Beijing.

Residents of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan should apply at the Consulate General of Sweden in Hong Kong.

If you live in Mongolia you should apply at the Swedish Embassy in Beijing.

Check your application

On the Swedish Migration Agency’s website you can check the status of your application. The following types of permits can be checked: student permits, work permits, residence permits, residence cards, and passports.

Check your application

Collecting your residence permit card

After your application has been approved and you have left biometrics, your residence permit card will be sent to the Embassy. This takes around 3 weeks. When we have received your card, an automatically generated message will be sent to the email address provided in your application. (Note that the message might end up in your spam inbox.) You can then come and collect your card during our opening hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00 AM – 11.00 AM.

Please bring your passport and take a queue number. Please note that all applicants over the age of 2 years must come in person to collect their residence permit card. All applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or an adult with power of attorney from the legal guardian. For information about when the Embassy is closed, please see Holidays 2017.