F&B Warehouse Inventory Executive
Posted 7 days ago
• Receive and inspect all food products as received for quality and freshness.
• Verify counts and weights of fresh product.
• Maintain Master F & B Inventory File in Excel.
• Standardize requisition process and sheets and implements requisition scheduling.
• Conduct menu costing as required by the F&B department
• Assist Food and Beverage Director with the beverage and inventory.
• Review all incoming invoices for pricing against current bid sheets.
• Track, and charge out all products leaving purchasing to the appropriate cost center.
• Assist Director of F&B and Purchasing by meeting with vendors as necessary.
• Additional duties as assigned by F&B Director
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Mgmt. or related field.
• Culinary background
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
• Candidate must be a self-starter and independent, yet function as an integral part of a team.
• Must be flexible to work various hours as requested by direct supervisors for conducting the monthly inventory
About the Company
With a rich legacy of cinema firsts, a passion for movies and a mission to entertain film fans everywhere, Novo Cinemas is proud to be the largest and most visited chain of theatres in the Middle East.
Our journey began in 2000 under the Grand Cinemas brand. The launch of the flagship Grand Cineplex in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, would be the cornerstone of an entertainment chain that would soon extend across borders and introduce to the region such pioneering technologies as online booking, e-kiosks and the first cinema-dedicated mobile app, in addition to the UAE’s only IMAX screen.
In 2012, Grand Cinemas was acquired by ELAN Qatar W.L.L (ELAN) as part of the Gulf Film Group, and so began an exciting new chapter in our story. Attuned to the evolving social habits and needs of today’s movie-goers, in 2014 we re-inaugurated the chain as Novo Cinemas, an identity that would reflect our promise of a complete entertainment experience.
In the same year, we opened our doors at World Trade Centre-Abu Dhabi, a location near and dear to Emirati hearts in the capital’s old central market, and took premium cinema to Qatar, welcoming movie-goers at the luxury island destination of The Pearl-Qatar. As a result, our expansive network now spans no fewer than 119 screens and 22,000 seats in 15 locations across the UAE, Qatar and Jordan. Ongoing expansion will see our numbers grow to over 200 screens by 2015 – and our IMAX network extended to four spectacular screens.
Where people once came together solely for a viewing experience, now they meet, share, contribute, celebrate and connect. We became the largest chain of cinemas in the Middle East by pushing boundaries, pioneering change, and consistently striving for the \\\\”new\\\\”. Now Grand Cinemas is Novo Cinemas, because a great movie is just the beginning.