AlJaber Engineering (JE)
• Ability to perform office boy duties, like serving coffee and tea for the guest
• Must be physically fit. Good communication English speaking.
• To offer quality service at all times.
• Attend to every guest passionately and in an elegant manner
• Ensure that kitchen supplies is requested periodically and is always available in stock.
• Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
• High School or Equivalent
• Minimum of 3-4 years (hospitality background-preferably)
Skills & Competencies:
Ability to operate kitchen appliances.
About the Company
AlJaber Engineering (JE) is a leading general contractor based in the State of Qatar. Established in 1995 as part of Al Jaber Group – a major conglomerate with over 30 companies- JE has successfully completed numerous large-scale turnkey projects for many prestigious clients in different sectors including:
Highways, Roads and Infrastructure Engineering, Procurement, Installation & Commissioning (EPIC) Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Industrial Pipeline Construction Power Generation, Substations & Desalination Plants Sewage Treatment Plants and Pumping Stations Maintenance of Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Installations Landmark Buildings
Our commitment to execute projects with highest quality, on schedule and within budget while adhering to excellent standards of health, safety and environmental positioned JE to be recognized as an icon in the construction community in Qatar.