QR2034 – Retail Operations Manager | Qatar Duty Free | Doha
Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
Be part of a story worth telling!
Join our award winning Qatar Duty Free team.
We are Qatar Duty Free – a shopping emporium at the heart of Qatar’s state-of-the-art Hamad International Airport with more than 40,000 square meters of combined retail and dining.
You will be responsible for sales and profit, ensuring achievement of target through the delivery of world class customer service and effective merchandising. You will oversee and manage the day to day operation of the entire QDF business including a multitude of high profile brands.
Accountabilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Maximise sales and profits through correct planning, forecasting and allocation of resources
- Managing the overall retail operation at the airport with the aim of achieving the yearly sales budget
- Manage all brand concessions and ensure that their standards are adhered to
- Ensure promotional programs are implemented to agreed deadlines with all supporting materials and stock in line with supplier agreements to maximize sales.
- Ensure that all departments conform to legal and company requirements.
- Overseeing all day to day operational issues in Qatar Duty Free
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport