|Topics:||Family, Community and Religion, Visa, Passport and Official Documents|
|Audience:||Citizens and Residents, Families, Business|
Residents, who wish to bring their families to live in Qatar, can apply for family residence visa or renew such visa after getting Ministry of Interior approval.
- Download and fill out the application from.
- Attach the following documents:
- A copy of sponsor QID.
- A copy of the valid passport of the person to be brought in.
- An attested copy of marriage contract and birth certificate for children.
- An attested copy of the employment contract proving job and salary.
- A certificate of good conduct for adults attested by relevant authorities.
Committee for Looking into Incomers’ Application at Ministry of Interior.
- The form should be typed in Arabic and name & data should be typed as written in the passport.
- All copies should be clear and original documents are required when for visibility submitting the application for approval.
- The applicant should pass the medical test outside the country as per the mechanism laid by the concerned authorities.
- Any other conditions deemed necessary by the relevant authority in this regard will be applicable.
- To cancel the visa, please visit the centers affiliated to the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs.
Visa issuance Fee is QR200.