|Topics:||Family, Community and Religion, Visa, Passport and Official Documents|
|Audience:||Citizens and Residents, Families, Business|
Residents, who wish to bring their families to live in Qatar, can apply for family residence visa or renew such visa after getting Ministry of Interior approval.
- Download and fill out the application from.
- Attach the following documents:
- A copy of sponsor QID.
- A copy of the valid passport of the person to be brought in.
- An attested copy of marriage contract and birth certificate for children.
- An attested copy of the employment contract proving job and salary.
- A certificate of good conduct for adults attested by relevant authorities.
Committee for Looking into Incomers’ Application at Ministry of Interior.
- The form should be typed in Arabic and name & data should be typed as written in the passport.
- All copies should be clear and original documents are required when for visibility submitting the application for approval.
- The applicant should pass the medical test outside the country as per the mechanism laid by the concerned authorities.
- Any other conditions deemed necessary by the relevant authority in this regard will be applicable.
- To cancel the visa, please visit the centers affiliated to the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs.
Visa issuance Fee is QR200.
Please submit your application along with all the supporting documents to the Committee for Looking into Incomers’ Application.