QR13563 – Manager Cargo Products Delivery (Special Products) | Qatar Airways | Doha
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
You will provide key interface between product management and responsible operational stakeholders.
You will be responsible for ensuring clear definition of each product for all relevant stakeholders – commercial, finance and operational teams, etc
- Ensure operational delivery of the SOP’s and standards required liaising with responsible operational managers of Cargo Products across the entire QR network.
- Be the single point of contact for operational queries about product handling.
- Provide product expertise for queries regarding operational delivery and support QR sales teams across the network to deliver product revenue targets.
- Providing operational expertise to support and ensure all products related SOP’s are documented and integrated in to the necessary cargo manuals – CSM, GOM & FHM
- Ensure products are fully integrated into Network Handling Partners (NHP) program and product requirements are part of their offerings to QR network by enabling understanding of these requirements.
- Define KPI’s with internal and external stakeholders on product performance in order to achieve the operational performance.
- Chairs monthly reviews and ensures product audits undertaken with team and manage program.
- Outline product requirements to network ops / contracts / compliance team for new stations / re-tenders and product coverage across the network.
Develop and implement a long term strategy to:
- Maximise product opportunities across the network.
- Improve GHA (Ground Handling Agent) product handling capability
- Maximise NHP( Network Handling Partners)share of business
- Ensure communication of product definition/requirements are shared clearly with all stakeholders
- Ensure product requirements and controls in CROAMIS and other systems are monitored and managed effectively to maximise the support of the products whilst ensuring compliance
- Review cost impact of operational/GHA enhancements on product lines/lanes
- Ensure product launches/route development are aligned with overall business strategy
- Liaise with product managers to establish the product objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the operational team’s objectives, plans, procedures and practices and ensure they are aligned to product objectives.
- Develop, set and monitor operational objectives and deliverables in conjunction with business strategy.
You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment. You will have the management ability to delegate work, set clear directions and motivate a team for continuous success, while having the capability to present to senior management level through regular reporting. You will have good audit understanding and measurement management capabilities and sound safety and security knowledge.
1. Resume / CV