Al Tamimi & Company
We are looking for a Personal Assistant for our office in Amman, Jordan. This individual will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Head of Office/Partner, in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Specific duties will vary considerably according to specific needs of the office and / or department.
These include but are not limited to:
– To assist the Partner and Head of Office in managing all aspects of his role and assisting in furthering the objectives of the Firm
– Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the Partner to ensure time is effectively planned and scheduled to meet the requirements of the firm and clients
– Priorities and respond to all written correspondence and phone calls for the Partner
– Manage the diary of the Partner; Schedule appointments, prepare schedule for following day detailing the client, time and location of all appointments
– Handling local and international travel arrangements, from searching for and booking flights and hotels to coordinating networking meetings
– Diary management ad coordinate all travel arrangements
– Confirm meeting times and locations for all scheduled appointments
– Aware of all key clients and contacts
– Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
– Extremely proactive and must be able to work with tight schedules
– Native English speaker
– Office Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
About the Company
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions – and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts – is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.