Hello UAE Expats, hope you are doing well.
Our aim is to provide correct and confirm  information to our visitors regarding their cases, visa issues, overstay fines, cancellation and termination process, UAE Labour Law, Immigration Announcements and Updated jobs too.

Today we are here with a good news for all of our readers, and the good news is that you can exit or return to your Home countries without paying your overstay fines and also you will not direct to Police or any other Security Department (Prisons).
You will be directly sent back to your home countries by officials after getting below require documents from you.
This process is for all UAE Expats including Pakistan, India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Afghan Citizens.
We have been asked by our readers:
Q: Is their any way to avoid penalties in UAE?
Q: Is their any Discount on Overstay fines?
Q: How to exit country without paying overstay fines?
Q: How to leave UAE if I do not have my passport?
Q: How to exit Dubai without valid documents?
Q: What is the Overstay fine amount for residents who live more than 1 year Illegally in UAE?
Q: Can I be ban from UAE after paying overstay fines at Airport?
Note: Read Below Guide for all above Queries, this Article is for those who have lost their valid Documents such as Passport, who do not have valid visa, or couldn’t exit the country on time due to financial or other issues.
Important: All UAE Expats who are living without Visa or Passport will require Out Pass from Immigration or from your Home country Embassies.

qatar airways

Out Pass for INDIAN Citizens:
It is a one-way (uae exit) permit allowing an Indian citizen living illegally in United Arab Emirates  to travel back to India when he has no valid travel documents such as Passport, Visa, Emirates
ID Card or Ticket.
It will be given after a person is interviewed by a Consulate officer who satisfies himself about the person’s nationality.
Requirements for Indian Citizens:
1. Copy of Indian Passport or
2. Indian ID card (Election Identity Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
Fees and Time:
To get Out pass or Emergency Certificate form your consulate you will require Indian Passport or Indian Identity Card, once you have provided, you will require to pay 20 AED.
The out pass or Emergency Certificate process will take 15 working days.
Out Pass for PAKISTANI Citizens:
The process for Pakistani Citizens is totally different is bit easy from Indian expats.
There are two options for Illegal Pakistani Citizen.
1. Illegal Pakistanis with valid Passport.
2. Illegal Pakistanis without Passport.

Requirements for Pakistanis with valid Passport:
If the applicant has valid Green passport, but do not have visa or living without visa, he should go to Al AweerCentral Immigration Office with confirm Air ticket.
He will have to pay 220 AED fees at immigration desk, he/she will face eye scan, finger print process and will get Exit permit at same time.

Requirements for Pakistanis without Passport:
In case if applicant can not provide his National Passport, he will have to go to Pakistani Embassy to get Out Pass after confirming his/her nationality.
Once he get out pass from home country embassy, make 2 Copies of same Out Pass, present to Anti Infiltration Department for finger print, eye scan and collect exit permit from them at same time.
Note: You will have to buy ticket from Anti Infiltration Department to travel.

Ticket Rates:
Islamabad: 550 AED (Emirates Airline)
Lahore: 800 AED (Emirates Airline, PIA, SHAHEEN or AIR BLUE).
Anti Infiltration Office Address:
Hor Al Anz, Near Talal Super Market, Deira, Dubai.

Out Pass for AFGHANISTAN Citizens:
Afghan citizens will get their Out Passes at their Consulate.
They will have to pay 22 AED fees.
Note: Afghan Out Pass will be valid for 2 Months.
Afghanistan Consulate Address:
Street#38B, Villa#23, Al JaffiliaMetro Station, Bur Dubai, Behind Dubai Immigration Building.
Office Landline: +971-4-3988229
Official Website: www.afghanconsulate.com
Out Pass for BANGLADESH Citizens:
Applicants from Bangladesh can get their Out Passes from their Consulate after paying 60 AED.
It will take 7 working days.
Bangladesh Consulate Address:
Villa#36 & 145, Abdullah Hussain Al Malik Mulla Villa, 132/3 Street & Abu Hail Road (Behind Al Ramada Hotel), Al Wuheida, Diera, Dubai.
Office Land Line: +971-04-2651116, 2388199(PABX)


Bangladesh Embassy Address:
Villa#21, Plot#W-14/01, Al RowdhaArea, DelmaStreet, P.O. Box 2504, Abu Dhabi.
Office Land Line: +971 -2-4465100
Official Website: www.bdembassyuae.org
SharjahImmigration system is different from Dubai, If the applicant has valid passport, go to court inside the Immigration building and pay the fine for overstay.
100 AED will be charged by Immigration Department for exit permit.
Note: Amount should be paid through Credit Card.
The given Exit Permit will be valid for 6 working days from the date of issue.

NOTE: All UAE Expats need to follow above procedure, if your country procedure is not written above, go to your consulate and get out pass ,or go to CID departments (Immigration, Anti Infiltration Department) with flight tickets ,scan your eyes , take fingerprint and exit on the same day without Overstay Fines.
For more Information, please call Ministry of Labour, Immigration Departments or your Consulates.
you can write us in comments to get answers of your queries.
Thank you For Your Time