The Ministry of Public Health today announced the registration of 235 new confirmed cases of coronavirus (Covid-19) and the recovery of 242 cases in the last 24 hours, bringing the total number of people recovering from the disease in the State of Qatar to 107,377 in addition to recording three new deaths.
The Ministry issued a statement on the developments of the (Covid-19) virus in the State of Qatar, which includes the following: – New
cases of infection and recovery:
– 235 new confirmed cases infected with the Coronavirus “Covid-19”.
– 242 people recovered from the virus during the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of cures in the State of Qatar to 107,377.
Three new deaths were recorded between the ages of 53, 58 and 64, all of whom had received the necessary medical care.
All new cases are put in isolation and they receive the necessary health care according to their health status.
Covid-19 Current Mode:
The efforts of the State of Qatar have succeeded in tackling the Corona virus (Covid-19), flattening the curve and limiting the spread of the virus, with a decrease in the number of daily cases, as well as a decrease in the number of hospital admissions per week.
– The proactive and intensive examination of suspected cases of infection with Corona virus (Covid-19) in determining a large number of confirmed cases of the virus in society.
– The State of Qatar is considered one of the lowest countries in the world in the corona virus death rate (Covid-19), for several reasons, including:
1 – The health sector provides high-quality health care for people living with Coronavirus.
2- The youth segment makes up the largest proportion of the population of the State of Qatar.
3- Proactive checks to identify infected cases early.
4- Increasing hospital capacity, especially intensive care units, to ensure that all patients receive the necessary care.
5- Working to protect the elderly and the chronically ill from the risk of infection with the Coronavirus.
– Reducing restrictions and reducing the number of daily cases does not mean that the Corona pandemic has ended in the State of Qatar, where approximately 50 to 100 patients are hospitalized daily with moderate and severe coronavirus (Covid-19) symptoms.
We must follow all preventive measures to avoid a new wave of the virus and increase the number of infected cases, especially with indications of this occurring in many countries of the world.
We must now be more careful than ever before and take care to protect individuals most vulnerable to complications from the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
What can you do:
– While the restrictions of Covid-19 are gradually lifted in Qatar, it is important for everyone to do their part in controlling the virus by following the following precautions:
Avoid physical closeness with others, avoid crowded places, and avoid closed places that are crowded with people.
Commitment to social estrangement.
Wash hands regularly.
It is important that we continue to protect the elderly and people suffering from chronic diseases.
– Anyone who suffers from symptoms (Covid-19) should call the 16000 helpline or go directly to one of the designated health centers to undergo the necessary tests, which are Muaither, kindergarten, mother of salalah, or health care centers, where the discovery of the disease is in? Early contributes to the ease of obtaining the necessary treatment and the speedy recovery from illness.
– Visit the Ministry of Public Health website continuously for the latest information.