(BP20) Construction Inspector
Salary: QAR 15,000 – QAR 22,000 Per Month (+ Medical Insurance + Gratuity + Bonus)
SAS Global Consultants have been retained by an international project management consultancy to resource for the Doha Metro Project, which is one of the worlds largest integrated rail systems/projects currently under construction in the world.
This is an exciting long term opportunity to work as either a Site Supervisor or Construction Inspectors for the underground Metro Stations package on the Qatar Rail project, which is due for completion in 2019.
Positions: Site Supervisors & Construction Inspectors – Underground Stations
Location: Doha, Qatar
Salary for Site Supervisor: Max QAR15,000 Per Month
Salary for Construction Inspectors: Max QAR22,000 Per Month
Package: Medical Insurance, Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Gratuity (end of service payment).
– Monitor the progress of underground stations construction and report back to the Resident Engineer.
– Provide reports on safety, quality, environment, instrumentation.
– Ensure the Underground stations are constructed safely & to the highest standards.
– Ensure that quality & progress are effectively monitored throughout the program period.
– Attend progress meetings with management.
– Diploma or Degree qualification in Civil Engineering.
– Minimum of 5 years experience (Site Supervisors) | Minimum 10 years experience (Site Supervisors)
– Must have worked on Metro/Rail projects previously, specifically on the construction and supervision of underground stations.
Should you have any questions or wish to be considered please get in contact with [email protected] or visit our website – www.sasglobal.co.uk for all our latest opportunities.