- Topics : Tourism, Sports and Recreation, Business and Finance, Employment and Workplace, Visas and Official Documents
- Audience : Business
An employer can replace an existing used visit visa with a new valid work visa for the same person.
- Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
- Click on “Visa Services” then “Extend Visa”.
- Enter the current visa number, you want to close (consists of 12 characters) in the current visa number box.
- Enter the new visa number, you want to open, (consists of 12 characters) in the new visa number box.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- The visa number, you want to close, should be used and the person should be inside country, while the visa number, you want to open, should be printed and valid to use.
- Person details in both visas should be matching.
- You can also change visa type (Open/Close) through Metrash2.
QR500, in addition to violation fine on the used visa (if any).