1. Attend to phone calls in a courteous and helpful manner, speaking clearly.
2. Issue of Staff cards for punch in/out. Monitor staff movements when at the Outpost area.
3. Check and monitor vehicle movements into and exiting the property.
4. Record the movement of Hotel Taxis as well as the mileage in/out of the POMEC vehicles and the movement of laundry van, logging entry/exit of the van.
5. Record all reports logged by the Guards and also any/all guest complaints. Ensure proper follow up of report records, review to ensure key details/information is noted.
7. Record all delivery items from the TNT Courier company.
8. Spot check all off duty staff to be thoroughly conducted.
9. Check the gate pass for all items issued by each Department to be approved by General Manager.
10. Record all the property pass and check the date to be returned back into the Resort.
11. Items returned to be thoroughly checked for damage, ensure all items listed are returned, contact the department that issued the item.
12. Check off duty staff, they are not permitted to re-enter the property until their next rostered shift or unless they have permission of the Department Head / Manager on Duty.
13. Outside guests wishing to partronize our Hotel are to be greeted in a courteous manner, and directed to the car park to park their vehicles before proceeding up to the lobby. Those individuals seeking to see a staff member by appointment – contact the staff concerned by phone and check whether the guest is expected.
14. Keep a proper and regular log of all keys handed to staff members, name and department of the staff must be indicated clearly.