The Corporate Logistics Team plan, move and control the flow of goods from point of origin to point of consumption across all divisions, markets and brands within Alshaya. Working closely with brand teams to ensure appropriate stock and delivery to store, the team manages a range of complex and diverse activities including shipping, freight, warehouse operations, customs clearance (in-bound and out-bound), compliance and project management.
The Driver (Class III) is responsible for operating a company-owned vehicle for the purpose of transporting products and merchandise to various destinations. You will act as an ambassador for Alshaya while adhering to all company, traffic and market guidelines.
Routine responsibilities include:
• Abiding by all company and traffic rules/guidelines of specific operating market
• Safe transportation and manoeuvring whilst delivering employees, products or merchandise
• Performing regular checks on vehicle
• Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times when dealing with company employees and external customers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• General education
• At least 1 years’ experience as a messenger or driver
• Valid vehicle license for the specific weight of vehicle
• Full, clean driving license.