Police: 8 dead in home; generator found without gas

PRINCESS ANNE, Md. (AP) — A man found dead with his seven children in a Maryland home where power was cut due to an outstanding bill had tried to keep the family warm with a generator, a relative said.

Lloyd Edwards told The Associated Press that his stepson, 36-year-old Rodney Todd, had bought the generator after the power was shut off to the home in Princess Anne on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. He said those who died were Todd and Todd’s two sons and five daughters.
“To keep his seven children warm, (Todd) bought a generator, Edwards said, adding: “The carbon monoxide consumed them.”
Read the full text news in resource site…
Source News: AOL.com