Survivor spent nearly 70 hours buried in wreckage from Shenzhen landslide
A man has been found alive after being buried in rubble for more than two days in Shenzhen. More than 50 people are still missing following a landslide in the Chinese industrial city.
A 19-year-old migrant worker was pulled out alive on Wednesday after spending nearly 70 hours buried in the wreckage following a devastating landslide that occurred in the southern Chinese city.
The man, Tian Zeming, is from the southwestern city of Chongqing and is currently in stable condition. A relief worker told a press conference after the rescue that Tian was being treated for a broken hand and injured foot. Tian said another person had been buried beneath him, and doctors later confirmed that the second person had not survived.