Syria: More than 60 possibly killed in US-led airstrikes
Dozens of people have been killed in a US-led air raid against jihadists in the northern Syrian province of Aleppo. Activists say it is the biggest loss of civilian life in a single strike since they began last year.
The death toll from airstrikes by US-led forces on the northern Syrian province of Aleppo rose to 52 including seven children, a monitoring group said on Saturday.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said it was the highest civilian loss in a single attack by US and Arab forces since air raids began against jihadists in Syria, including the “Islamic State” (IS) group.
Coalition forces are also targeting IS in Iraq.
Read the full text news in resource site…
Source News: DW