Ukraine accuses rebels of truce violations, EU extend sanctions list
Ukraine has accused pro-Russia separatists of breaching the ceasefire that came into effect over the weekend. The EU has extended a list of individuals and entities subject to sanctions over the Ukraine crisis.
Ukraine’s foreign minister, Pavlo Klimkin, told reporters in the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, on Monday, that pro-Russia separatists had breached the ceasefire agreed in Minsk last week more than 100 times since it came into force.
“We and the Ukrainian military forces are fully observing the ceasefire regime, but unfortunately in the past 24 hours there have been 112 attacks from the terrorists from Donetsk and Luhansk,” Klimkin said.
Despite this, he insisted that Kyiv remained committed to the Minsk agreement.
Read the full text news resource site…
Source News: DW