|Topics:||Visa, Passport and Official Documents|
|Audience:||Job Seekers, Citizens and Residents, Visitors, Business, Government Employees|
Persons wishing to visit Qatar for business purposes are required to carry a business visa when entering the country. Companies and agencies dealing with business-related visitors are responsible for arranging visa applications. Authorized companies and users may apply for business visas online.
Visa holders are advised to carry all supporting documents, such as a letter from the company, when entering Qatar.
- Fill out the online application.
- Pay appropriate fees if the application is approved.
You can also issue business visa through MOI online portal through the following steps:
- Select visa type and fill out the required information such as: name, birth date and place, passport details, phone number and address.
- Enter your email address, if you want to receive a soft copy of the visa application receipt.
- Click “Confirm “to issue the visa.
- You can also fill out the paper form and submit it to the Ministry of Interior alongside with a passport copy, a copy of the document proving the profession and an original and a copy of the company’s valid ID card.
- All inserted information in online application should be verified, and click “Back “if you want to edit.
- To cancel the visa, please visit the centers affiliated to the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs.
- Applicant can get approval and authorization on the visa from main and Airport offices affiliated to the General Directorate of Border Passports and Expatriates Affairs as well as Airport Immigration.
A fee of QR200 applies for each visa and QR50 for each registered companion. The visa is valid for one month, and can be extended for another two months at QR200 per month. A penalty of QR200 per day applies for each expired visa.
Fill in all required fields to apply for a business visa. This service is offered to companies, agencies and other authorized users only.
- Requires Login