Senior Executive – Sales
Posted 7 days ago
• Follow applicable ISO procedures and standard collectively meet sales, quality and environmental objectives.
• Strive to meet and exceed sales targets set by the department within acceptable profit margin.
• Assist in preparing business plan, tenders, strategies, etc for preparation to the clients.
• Follow up on completion of credit facility formalities with major new clients.
• Liaise with the operations and QHSE departments in the event of complaint received from clients.
• Assist the accounts department through debt follow up with clients.
• Responsible for Contract Renewal/Rate Revision at least 3 months in advance before expiry of contract, for further action by Sales/Customer/Service team.
• Maintain awareness on competitors’ movements in the market, market trends and upcoming projects.
• Produce regular sales reports and analysis for internal sales meetings, group sales meeting and management meetings with necessary statistics.
• Assess client’s requirement and carry out manpower planning and scheduling as maybe specified to maintain highest service quality standards.
• Forecast future requirements for manpower in the business in line with new assignments undertaken.
• Analyze and prepare budget for additional manpower requirement.
• Maintain, update and generate MIS reports as maybe required.
• Strive to reduce and maintain idle manpower hours.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Candidate should have excellent communication skills
• Should have at 7-10 years of experience with at least 3 yrs of experience in selling manpower solutions to clients.
• Education Qualification – Minimum graduate. MBA will be preferred.
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.