|Topics:||Visa, Passport and Official Documents, Public Services and Transportation|
All residents except wives and children under the sponsorship of their family members are required to obtain an exit permit when leaving Qatar.
The sponsor is responsible for arranging the exit permit. Authorized users may complete the procedure online, through the MOI self-service machine, or in person through General Directorate for Borders Passports and Expatriates Affairs.
- Visit Ministry of Interior website and select “Exit & Entry Permits” page.
- Fill out the required information in the online from.
- Select type of exit permit.
- Click on “Continue”.
- You can also apply online for the service through Metrash2.
- An exit permit is required if the applicant is male and above 18 years, and will stay more than 30 days.
- A fee of QR10 is applicable for a single exit permit.
- A fee of QR500 is applicable for a multiple exit permits.
Log in to issue exit permits for your employees.
- Requires Login