As per the agreement between Philippines and Germany governments, there is a need for 400 Filipino nurses in Germany. The qualified applicants will be filling up the vacancies for intensive care unit and general and geriatric care wards in various hospitals.
The labor deployment comes under Germany’s Triple Win Project, and is supervised by the POEA through a government-to-government arrangement with Germany. The applicants must be a Filipino citizens and a permanent resident pf the Philippines with a bachelor degree in nursing, along with an active Philippine nursing license and two years of experience as a nurse in hospitals, rehab centres or care institutions.
Applicants are required to have German language proficiency. The successful candidates will be drawing 1,900 Euros (gross) initially and an increase to 2,300 Euros after recognition as a qualified nurse.
The employer will be paying for the visa, travelling and assisting in finding a suitable accommodation.
Qualified applicants can register online at www.ereqister. Poea.gov.ph. and personally submit the following documents under the heading “Triple Win RSF No. 17003” at the Manpower Registry Divison, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (Formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue and EDSA, Mandaluyong City (Metro Manila):
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with coloured passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German.
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission.
- Certificates of employment from former employees (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Valid passport applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
The last date for submission of application is May 15, 2017.