This is among the key information provided by the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) through an advisory Monday.
The advisory, which explains various aspects of Qatar’s National Covid-19 Vaccination Programme, the current priority groups and how to get the vaccine, is available in multiple languages – Arabic, English, Urdu, Tamil, Tagalog, Malayalam, Nepali, Bengali and Hindi.
* What are the current priority groups eligible for vaccinations?
2. People with moderate chronic medical conditions.
3. Additional healthcare professionals and other key workers in different ministries and industries, including teachers and administration staff in education.
2. Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC): teachers and school administration staff are being prioritised at QNCC. Additionally, the vaccine is offered to other professionals and key workers in different ministries and industries.
* Covid-19 Drive-Through Vaccination Centre in Lusail: the centre caters only to people receiving their second dose. PHCC will notify eligible people if their second dose will be administered at the drive-through centre or a primary health centre. People do not need a time-specific appointment to attend the drive-through centre, and they can attend at any time during operational hours on the due date of their second dose.