|Topics:||Visa, Passport and Official Documents|
|Audience:||Business, Government Employees|
Airport Entry Permit is given to the airport staff or anyone who needs access to the airport for business needs. The permit is also given to ministries, agencies, institutions and companies contracting with the airport’s management to execute a specific job.
- Fill out and print the application form.
- Attach the following documents:
- A copy of ID (for Qataris) or copies of passport and residence visa (for Residents).
- A recent personal photo.
- Attach a letter from the employer directed to Airport Security Department mentioning the reasons for the permit.
- Seal and signature of the authorized person based on the establishment card issued by the Expatriates Affairs Department.
- If an annual or certain permit is required, a personal number shall be obtained.
- In case the personal number is not provided, a nominal one will be issued to the applicant in accordance with his official documents as in the cases of visitors, GCC nationals and travel documents holders. This process is to be completed by means of the competent employee.
- The reviewer shall be legally responsible for the delay of the service if the provided information is incorrect.
The fees of the permit are QR10 per day, QR50 per month or QR300 per year. Fees should be paid via a credit card.
Please fill out, print and submit your application along with the required documents to Airport Security Department.