Site Manager – Theme Park
Fenit Bay Consultants
Posted 7 days ago
The Site Manager will serve as a Representative under PM/ CM contract in all matters related to management of construction time, cost and quality. Also perform administrative & specialized technical work in reviewing and coordinating approvals of documents related to professional consultant services and capital construction projects.
• Lead a team of inspectors to ensure Schedule, Quality and Safety are upheld and delivered on site.
• Developing procedures for monitoring the progression of planning, design and construction phases.
• Preparing reports for company management and the Client indicating project adherence and progress.
• Oversee contractors to ensure compliance with project plan and specifications.
• Monitor quality of work by contractors and quality of material used on site.
• Minimum 12 years relevant experience ideally two of which in the Middle East.Theme park experience essential.
• Bachelors Degree from an internationally recognised institution.
• First class communication skills, verbal and written (English).
• Ability to take responsibility and accountability.
• Solution driven.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and motivate team.
Package up to QAR 42k all inclusive.
About the Company
Established by a team of professionals with a wealth of recruitment & business experience (within construction, infrastructure, Oil & Gas, real estate, IT & telco, financial and FMCG markets), Fenit Bay Consultants recognises the importance of delivering a recruitment service, as a seamless process between companies to help secure expert professionals that will help shape a corporation.
We do not see recruitment as ‘servicing vacancies’ but as dealing with individuals through the ‘recruitment life-cycle’.
Our consultants not only, understand the value of being’ consultative’, but also assess the individual qualities that aid a candidate in developing in any given organisation or role.