Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.
Between robotic vacuums, voice-activated light switches and virtual assistants, the smart home tech business is booming. As smart home devices are becoming increasingly ubiquitous, a hub from which to control your various gadgets is a good idea. We liked Amazon’s Echo, the device that introduced Alexa, back when it was introduced in 2015 and many improvements have been made in the intervening three years. Amazon Echo is on sale for $84.99 (usually $99.99) and the smaller Echo Dot is down to $39.99 (usually $49.99). These Amazon devices deals end at 11:59 PM ET on Saturday, April 21. An Echo bundle with smart bulbs from TP-Link is on sale as well for $112.24 (usually $144.93).
This week, The Verge secured an exclusive deal from Anker on two products from their PowerPort series. The first is a high-speed power delivery hub for USB-C and standard USB devices. Usually $36.99, Verge readers can use the promo code VERGEAA3 to get it for $25.19. Additionally, a PowerPort surge protector with 12 AC outlets and 3 USB ports is $26.99 with promo code VERGEAA4 (usually $34.99).
- Anker USB-C and PowerIQ 2.0 Charger with Power Delivery at Amazon for $25.19 with promo code VERGEAA3 (usually $36.99).
- Anker 12 Outlet 3 USB Port Surge Protector PowerPort Strip at Amazon for $26.99 with promo code VERGEAA4 (usually $34.99).
Both of these deals end on Monday, April 23rd.
SMART HOME & AUDIO
- Last call: Echo Dot is $10 off at Amazon until 11:59 PM ET tonight (Saturday, April 21st). Get it for $39.99 (usually $49.99).
- Last call: Amazon Echo is $15 off at Amazon until 11:59 PM ET tonight. Get it for $84.99 (usually $99.99).
- Amazon Echo + TP-Link Multicolor Smart Bulb at Amazon for $112.25 (usually $144.93).
- Google Home Mini at eBay for $39.99 (usually $49).
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity at Amazon for $299 (usually $374.99).
- Marshall Major II On-Ear Headphones at Amazon for $49.98 (usually $79.99).
- Samsung Galaxy S9 with free Samsung SmartThings home monitoring kit at Best Buy starting at $699.99 (SmartThings kit valued at $249.99).
TVS & HOME ENTERTAINMENT
- Google Chromecast 2-Pack at Best Buy for $50 (usually $70).
- Samsung 55” 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV at eBay for $799 (usually $1,197.99).
- Sceptre 40” LED TV at Walmart for $149.99 (usually $199.99).
- VIZIO 55” 4K Smart XLED Home Theater Display at Walmart and Jet for $799.99 (usually $998).
- LG 55” OLED 4K HDR Smart TV at Massdrop for $1299.99 (usually $1,597). This deal ends on Sunday, April 22nd.
- Essential Phone 128 GB Unlocked at Amazon for $399.99 (usually $499.99).
- Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Compact Digital Camera at Amazon for $429 (usually $529.99).
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 at Amazon for $37.99 (usually $59.99).
- Nintendo Joy-Cons for $65.64 (usually $79.99).
Looking for gaming deals? Check out Polygon’s gaming deals roundup here.
Good Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with The Verge’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Good Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes