Application for Modifying Resident’s Details

  • Topics : Employment and Workplace, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Individuals, Business

You can submit an application to modify resident’s details to General Directorate for Border Passports and Expatriate. These details include: addition for new born, separation from passport, change nationality or occupation, modifying sponsor’s name, transfer of residency permit details and loss of passport or ID.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out application form.
  • Attach the required documents explained in important notes section in the form according to each request.

Service Center

General Directorate for Border Passports and Expatriate Affairs.


A fee of QR200 applies to modify resident’s details.

qatar airways

Related services

Apply for Changing Employer

Residents and companies may submit a request online through the Ministry of Interior website to obtain the approval on changing their employer/sponsor.

View Labor Statistics

Check the labor statistics of your establishment online