The GAMCA medical test is compulsory for anyone applying for a Saudi work Visa from countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc. The GAMCA & the GCCHMC are names of the same organization, so it doesn’t from where you get tested. In this article, we will talk about how you can take an appointment for a GAMCA medical test; its validity, the required documents you will need, and how you can check your report online. Read the whole article so that you don’t miss anything.
How to make an appointment
- You have to make an appointment from the GCCHMC website.
- Carry your appointment printout and visit the medical center on the given date and time.
- Pay the fees.
- Then you can get the test done.
Medical Fee of GAMCA
The medical fee of GAMCA for a Saudi Visa differs from country to country. However, it can be in the range of SR 300.
- 4 Passport size photos
- Appointment slip
- Original & copy of national identity card
- Original & copy of passport
Medical Validity of GAMCA
The medical validity of GAMCA for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is 3 months. So, you must stamp your visa on the passport within 90 days of the report being received.
How to check GAMCA Medical Report Online?
Check your GAMCA medical report from the below link.
You need to choose one option among the following to check the report-
- By GCC Slip number
- By passport number and nationality